You may be trying to access this site from a secured browser on the server. Please enable scripts and reload this page.
Multimedia Technologies and Telecommunications Research Centre
Turn on more accessible mode
Turn off more accessible mode
Skip to main content
This Site: english
CTMTc.root - Positions
| PROFILE |
| UNITS |
| INSIGHTS |
| CONTACT |
| DIVISIONS |
| WEBS |
CTMTc.root - Positions - PhD student
• Interaction system used for refining 3D volumes obtained after segmentation of a desired body part with automatic or semiautomatic algorithms.
• Camera system calibration ( 2 web cams)
• Calibration pattern semi-automatic detection
• 2D detection of the movement (optical flow, object tracking etc)
• Interaction with a 3D volume by using the input trajectory from the user.
• Defining several tools for the interaction and define the consequent behavior of the 3D object.
• Apply the proper transformations to the object according with the 3D input from the user and the selected interaction tool (rotation, translation, deformation tool, cutting tool, deleting tool, etc).
• Understand the stereo display technology and integration with proposed interaction tools.
• Providing an efficient solution for radiologists with whom they can manipulate a volume directly in 3D instead of existing solutions that work only in 2D or are very difficult to integrate, have high costs and imply a lot of training.
medical image processing, medical image analysis, telemedicine, computer vision, HCI (human computer interaction)
Created at 11/12/2012 13:30 by System Account
Last modified at 11/12/2012 13:30 by System Account
Use this page to add attachments to an item.
© CTMTc 2011. All rights reserved